Etiquette and Protocol Training
for Professional Development
Outclass the Competition
(And Have Fun Doing It)
A Dynamic One-Day Seminar
With a Focus on the Ultimate Business Tool - Protocol and Etiquette Intelligence
People, like diamonds, have a basic market value, but it is only after they are polished that the world will pay their real value.
- William Thourby
In a rapidly expanding global economy, executives on all levels need to distinguish themselves from the competition. This seminar provides the tools that give you an advantage in situations where business may be promoted or conducted. Includes a four-course luncheon tutorial guaranteed to heighten your dining skills. Act Today! OUTCLASS THE COMPETITION will give you the polish of a knowledgeable, world-class executive.
You will learn and put into action:
Seminars are customized for your needs.
- How to distinguish yourself from the competition
- How to make an entrance and work the room
- Handshaking - the ultimate greeting
- Introducing yourself and others
- Business card protocol
- Eye signals
- How to improve your mingling proficiency
- Effective business entertaining
- Host/hostess and guest duties
- Silverware savvy
- Navigating the place setting
- Eating various foods
- Receiving line protocol
- Dining Do's and Don'ts and much more
Learn about other Etiquette and Protocol Training
-Interviewing - Tip the Scale in your Favor
-Business and Social Etiquette
-How to Succeed in the International Arena
-Customer Service Techniques
-Tea and Etiquette - Civil, Trendy and a "Tonic in a Teapot"